Monday, April 25, 2011

Kari's Bridal Shower

The future Mr. and Mrs. Clark!!
I guess wedding season has officially started with the first bridal shower of the year!! Kari Smothers and Matt Clark are getting married in just a little over a month on June 11. I went to UTM with both Kari and Matt. Kari was also in my hygiene class at UTHSC and Matt is almost finished with dental school in Memphis. They are such a cute and sweet couple and I'm so excited for them.
Earlier this month the other bridesmaids and I gave Kari a bridal shower in Dyersburg. Abigail, who also lives in Nashville and who is also a bridesmaid, and I rode together and stayed with Kari the night before the shower. We had a great time working on wedding details and planning. The shower went really well!! The food was yummy, the decor was cute, and she had a really great turnout with great guests and great gifts!!
The cupcake tower! Delicious!!

The Hostesses

Some the food layout

Kari and me

Table full of gifts. They got some great stuff!!


No comments:

Post a Comment