Saturday, October 15, 2011

I love Pinterest yes I do!!

I don't even remember how I stumbled across this website, but it took no time at all for me to become addicted to Pinterest.com. It's hard to describe how it works, but it basically gives you your own "pin board" to save things as you come across ideas while browsing the Internet. For instance, while looking for nursery decor ideas, instead of having to print off pictures or take notes on cute things that I find, I just "pin" them and it saves to my pinterest page. You can have multiple categories as well. I have a board for nursery ideas, recipes, home decor, funny things, arts and crafts, etc. It is so fun and addicting!!
I've pinned quite a few recipes, and while I've only tried a couple so far, I've been pretty impressed with the results. I found a recipe for ice cream that tastes just like a Wendy's frosty... only three ingredients too!! Chocolate milk, sweetened condensed milk and cool whip!! Yes, it's a sugar OVERLOAD, but it is so tasty and really tastes like a Frosty!! Here is the pic from the website.
Pinned Image

Another recipe that I tried is for baked spaghetti with cream cheese. I liked it a lot too! It's a simple way to put a new twist on an oldie but goodie. Super creamy and a little rich, but tasty!! Again, a pic from the website... doesn't this look yummy?!
Pinned Image

Needless to say, I am loving this website and am looking forward to finding more ideas and of course trying out some more recipes! If you aren't familiar with pinterest, you should try it out. Just don't say I didn't warn you about how addictive it can be!! Happy pinning!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment