Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HELLO!!!

My poor blog probably feels abandoned seeing as how I haven't been on here in MONTHS!!! It's crazy how there has been so much to blog about this summer, but I haven't had time to get on here and do it. What an emotional roller coaster it has been!
It started in May with the great news and announcement of our little bun in the oven. We were so excited to learn that we were about to start a new journey and phase of life together with a precious baby!!!
Then in June, my sweet Pepaw suffered a major stroke and was in the hospital for over a month. Brad and I drove down to visit him as much as possible during his hospital stay. Unfortunately, he gradually got worse and eventually passed away in July. I miss him so much, but I find comfort in knowing that he is with my Memaw and they are celebrating together every day!!
August rolled around, and we found out that we are having a baby girl!!! We are both so excited and have been thinking about names and planning for the nursery since then.
And most recently, my baby sister turned 21 and Brad's baby brother got married and is on his honeymoon as I write this.
So, like I said plenty of ups and downs  and happy moments and sad moments this summer!! I hate that I haven't made it on here to blog about each event in more detail, but I'm back again and I'm hoping to stay on top of things from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment