Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Adventures in Blogging

Well, here goes... I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. I have really been wanting to get back into writing, and what better way to do that than to start a blog. It's kind of like a diary that is open to anyone and everyone, isn't it? (That's how I think of it anyways.) I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts, ideas, problems and praises with the world, or whoever might happen to be interested in reading about my little life. I think that it will be nice to have a place to share the ups and downs of life, and I thank the Lord every day that I have more ups than downs. So, I guess we will see how it goes. I really hope that I enjoy it and keep up with it. Hopefully, by this time next year, I will have a whole year's worth of posts and memories to look back on. So, let the blogging begin!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You've done it! Now that wasn't so hard was it? ;) Keep those posts coming. I look forward to reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of your help Amy!! It wasn't too hard. :) I'm a little nervous about it, but I'm really excited too!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete