Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Finally Friday!

It's official...the weekend is here, and boy do we have a busy one!! I got off work at 1:00, stopped and got some Chick-fil-a (Yum!) and ran a few errands. I'm finally home and hoping to squeeze in a quick workout before taking Dixie to the vet at 5:00. It's time to have her staples and stitches removed. She did great with her surgery, and she's done really well with her incisions too! They appear to be healing really well. I guess we will wait and see what the professional says though. :)
Tomorrow, I have a bridal shower to attend and Brad has to study...poor thing, he does alot of that these days!! The shower is an hour away, but I'm going to hitch a ride with the bride. It should be lots of fun!!
Sunday, we have an open house. I had completely forgotten about it until last night. I don't know what made me remember, but I sure am glad that I did!! We have a few things to do around the house to prepare for Sunday, and I'm sure I will get stressed out about everything being just perfect, because that's what I do. :) Hopefully the rain won't keep people away and hopefully it will go well...we are so ready to get this townhouse sold!!! We just keep praying about it. We try to remember that it will happen when the time is right, and only God knows when that time is. So, in the meantime, we will continue to try our best to keep everything in tip top shape and draw those potential buyers in.
Lots to do this weekend, so in the words of Adam, "Let's get this party started!"

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sweetie your doing a fine job on this blog thing (I guess). This will be a good way for us to check on y'all. Hope you don't get to cold and too much snow this weekend. Love you Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dad!!! I am excited about it...and I'm really liking it so far. I'm glad ya'll like it. I think it's a really neat way to keep everyone up to date on what's going on. I love you!!! The snow is still falling here, and I see that ya'll got some too!! :)

    ReplyDelete