Monday, January 25, 2010

Here comes the cold again...


Brrrrr!! What happened to the 50 and 60 degree weather we had this weekend?! I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked outside this morning and saw the snow coming down. Too bad we didn't have any accumulation. I think it only got up to 41 today, and the wind was soooo cold and harsh!! Summer sure sounds good right about now.
The weekend flew right by, as usual. The bridal shower was a success. Sarah looked beautiful and she got so many neat things. The crowd was fun and the punch and cake were delicious! On the other hand, the open house didn't go so well. We only had one person stop by. It's so hard not to get frustrated after putting so much effort into getting everything ready and just perfect. That's ok though, I just know that the perfect buyer is out there somewhere, they just haven't found us yet. :)
It's back to work tomorrow. I better lay out the scarf, gloves and heavy coat! It's time to bundle up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment