Sunday, March 21, 2010

A few days with family

We really enjoyed having Brandi and Adam with us this past week. Mom and Sam went to Chattanooga on Wednesday and dropped Brandi and Adam off at our house on their way through. They are on spring break this week, so they got to spend it with us while mom and Sam were out of town. We didn't do alot during the week while we were working, but Friday Brad took off half a day and I get off at 1:00, so we were able to get out a little bit. First, we went to the driving range and to drive go-karts. Then we headed over to the bowling alley and bowled three games. It was so much fun. I hadn't been bowling in ages. You could tell from my scores, too. :) When we were done, we went home, ordered pizza and waited on midnight. Brandi and I decided that we were going to join the crazies and go get New Moon at midnight. However, we had no idea how long the line would be, or that they would have a full party with an employee dressed up as a vampire serving cake and red punch. It was hilarious, and luckily the line moved pretty quickly. When we got home we talked the boys into staying up and watching it. We did not go to bed until 3:00...I can't remember the last time I stayed up that late. I can't handle that very well at my older age. Lol.

Saturday, mom and Sam came back through town. I cooked dinner and then we went downtown for the predators game. I always love going to the games, but this one was a little on the boring side. Nobody scored during regulation, but the preds did pull out a win in overtime. Even though it was a little slow, we all had a good time! This morning they all got up and headed back to Memphis. Brad and I have done pretty much nothing during this rainy day. I have felt so lazy today!! There are plenty of clothes to wash, and I had planned on doing that today, but it definitely did NOT happen. Lol. Oh, well. I guess lazy days happen every once in a while. A new week starts tomorrow. Hopefully we will be a little more energetic!!!




2 comments:

  1. Hey!! I had fun with you this past week!:)
    ~LOVE~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun too! You'll have to come back soon or we will have to plan a trip down there. Hope you have fun this weekend!! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete