Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yay Brad!!


Brad got some REALLY good news today!!! He passed one part of the CPA exam!!! I knew he could do it!! There are four parts total, so he has three left. We've been waiting on his results for a while and he got them today. I am so happy for him and proud of him!! I can't imagine how worn out he is when he works full time, sometimes late nights and weekends, and then has to come home and study for the rest of the night. He worked so hard and studied so much for this. He completely deserves it! I can't wait until he is done with all four sections, and I know he feels the same way. I stopped on the way home a picked up a couple of little "congratulations" gifts for him, and we are going to dinner to celebrate. What a beautiful day for some really great news!!! Way to go BRAD!!!

1 comment: