Thursday, March 11, 2010

If it's not one thing....

So, Ginger is home safe and sound. Apparently, she found a cozy spot about 8 doors down, under our neighbor's deck. That sneaky little thing!! We are really going to have to watch her when we let Dixie out. I was so excited when I got the phone call telling me that he found her. What a relief to know that she was okay and to have her back home!!
Now that one adventure is over, it's on to the next. Brad had a flat on his truck this morning. I guess it was a little more than a flat...the tire actually came off of the wheel, (or something like that.) I don't know why or how it happened, but I do know one thing, we will be buying tires this weekend. And that will be neither fun nor inexpensive. We paid his truck off a few months ago, and last month we had to replace a motor in one of his windows. This month we are buying new tires...I guess this is what happens when you get a vehicle paid off. Oh well, enough griping!! Things could be worse. At least we have vehicles to drive, and our Ginger is back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment