Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's been a while...

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted anything on here. I guess we have just been busy busy!! Last weekend Brad was in New Orleans with friends and I was at my dad's. We both had a great time!! Since we returned on Sunday night, we have been busy with real estate stuff. We got an offer on our townhouse Monday morning. So, we have been going back and forth with the potential buyers all week. It is emotionally exhausting. We were definitely excited to have another offer, but we also knew not to get too excited, so that we aren't disappointed again like we were around this time last year, just in case things don't work out. We sent our final offer to them today. They have until Monday to let us know an answer. If they decline this counter offer, then they just aren't meant to buy our house. We know that in is all in God's hands, so there is no need for us to worry about anything. It will all work out like it is supposed to!!!
In the meantime, I am enjoying this BEAUTIFUL day!! Unfortunately, Brad is at work, and that's a bummer. However, I did have lunch with some friends at Loveless Cafe. It was the first time I have eaten there...and it was delicious!!! (Even if we did have to wait almost 2 hours for a table...yes, two hours!!!) It's definitely a tourist attraction, but it was soooo good. I think I will get out and do a little shopping this afternoon. That always makes for a good time!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment