Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Adam!!

I can't believe my little brother is 10 years old!! It's so fun having a much younger sibling. Instead of arguments and fights, I pretty much just get to spoil him.

I was a sophomore in high school when he was born. I remember going out to restaurants or to the mall with Adam, Brandi and mom. If I held Adam or pushed him in the stroller people would stare at me with a look that said, "Oh my goodness, that young girl is WAY too young too have a baby." Sometimes they would even say, "Aww, your little boy looks just like you." At first, I was really quick to let them know that he was NOT my baby, but my little brother. But, after a while I got tired of explaining myself, so I would just smile and say, "Thanks!!" :)

Well, now he is 10 years old, going on 20!! And he is so much fun. Brad and I went to Southaven for his birthday party over the weekend. We went to a place called "Bounce." They have all of the huge inflatables. They have a blown up basketball court, jousting ring, slide and obstacle course. I think Brad, Brandi and I enjoyed it just as much as the kids did, they just had alot more energy than we did!! We all had a great time, but by the time the party was over, we were all ready to head home. You can only tolerate fourteen 10 year olds hyped up on soda, cake and ice cream for so long. Ha! Here are a few photos from the big party.






We also went to Adam's baseball practice last weekend. Since we are in Nashville now, we never get to see his games anymore. They are all on weeknights, so it was great to at least see a practice. I tried to get a few action shots...






It was a really busy weekend, but we had a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment